“Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.” Revelations 14:7
“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” John 4:24
God created us for the important purpose of worshipping Him. The Worship Ministry hopes that life testimonies, hymns and praise will lead people to the throne of God and to enhance the desire of the entire church to worship God, leading brothers and sisters in spirit and in truth to praise our Creator the Lord. We hope to help more people to understand the Almighty Creator so that believers can establish a God-centered worship life. Let us all sing “Holy, Holy, Holy” to worship and praise our God and to spread God’s love.
Areas of Ministry
Our church’s Worship Ministry focuses on the following areas:
1. Coordinate Sunday worship:
• Arrange worship leaders, worship teams, pianists and AV controllers. Support the needs of the bands /choirs and worship leaders.
• Arrange Sunday worship programs and ushers. Coordinate with interpreters when needed.
• Arrange Holy Communion servers.
• Ensure a smooth worship.
2. Arrange various kinds of events:
• Plan and coordinate evangelical music concerts for new students, Christmas Eve services and worship nights.
• Contact, invite and promote evangelical music concerts from outside of the church.
3. Train, maintain, and supply:
• Train Sunday worship service staff.
• Assemble and train worship teams/choirs.
• Ensure functioning of AV equipment and supplies for Holy Communion; meet various needs of special activities.